Photo Assistant, Digital Tech
People, Portrait, Architecture, Location Scout, Fashion, Beauty, Reportage, Prod. Assistant, Stillife, Food, Landscape, Transportation, International Exp.
• Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver – Capture One – ICC profile
calibration for camera, printer and screen – CMJN and RVB print – Mac and PC user. Good Knowledge
about LAN and
• Material: Canon, Nikon, Hasselblad, Mamiya, and full sized camera (sheet by sheet).
• Lighting : Profoto - Hensel - Broncolor ...
• Language: French (native language) – English (good level)
• USA work permit
References as assistant / Career
• 2006 – 2007 : Bachelor's Degree of photography in ETPA (photography university), Toulouse,
• 2004 – 2006 : Associate's Degree of photography – ETPA
• 2007 – 2011 : Freelance photographer / Freelance Assistant Photographer. Taked pictures
for realtors in South Florida (Houses / Condos / Yachts...). Taked pictures in Airbus factory, in
flight pictures of Airbus aircrafts. Taked pictures in Toulouse's Hospital, in the emergency ER
(SAMU). Published book for the SAMU 40th years anniversary. Assistant for multiple
photographers in South Florida.
• 2007 – 2009 : Professional laboratory technician. Prepared pictures for large print in PICTO, a
professionnal laboratory of photography in Toulouse, France. Worked with Adobe softwares and
printed in CMYK and RVB on Epson, HP and OCE printers. Scan and manage files. Picto's
customers are Airbus, RipCurl, Ralf Lauren, Toyota, Toulouse Airport ....
• 2004 – 2006 : Internship of Associate's Degree:
• Le Studio – Rouchon (Paris): Shoot in studio: fashion, beauty, pack shot.
Assitant photographer – Prepared studio for photographer. Supervised light and camera for the
shoot. Used daylight, strobe, tungsten in digital and traditional camera, all formats.
• Agence VU’ (Paris): searched and prepared illustration's pictures for magazines and newspapers.
• MinH production (Toulouse): Photographer assistant – packshot – fashion – reportage