• Expertise in high-end still life shoots.
• Extensive knowledge in all aspects of digital capture, tethering, processing, troubleshooting, and workflow.
• Efficient in digital workflows, ensuring accurate and timely transfer, organization, and backup of image files.
• Proficient in image selection, culling, and initial editing to assist photographers in the post-production process.
Utilize industry-standard software such as Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Capture One to perform advanced image editing and retouching tasks.
• Able to assist in set preparation and lighting setups, ensuring optimal conditions for capturing high-quality images.
• Experience with PhaseOne, Canon, and Nikon Cameras.
• Experienced in backing up data using ChronoSync
References as assistant / Career
School of Visual Arts | Bachelor's Degree in Film/Video & Photographic Arts
4 Years as a Digital Technician for Takahiro Igarashi
Notable Projects: NARS, Dove, Ciroc, Deleón Tequila, Don Julio, Old Parr, Revive, Unilever, Espolon Tequila
Phase One Certified Professional | Digital Transitions NYC | 2019