Photo Assistant, Digital Tech
People, Portrait, Architecture, Fashion, Beauty, Prod. Assistant, Stillife, Food, Landscape, Transportation, International Exp.
• Experience using both Windows and Mac computers.
• Capture One Pro (All Versions)
• Advanced studio lighting and organization using strobes and/or flood lights, light metering, and camera operation (Digital, 35mm, Medium Format and Large Format).
• Color correction, fashion/beauty/e-commerce retouching, web output and other related tasks using Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Aperture.
• Ability to
produce organized documents and presentations using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Production of professional fine art inkjet prints and darkroom process prints (gelatin silver, c- print, and alternative process)
• Digital video editing and effects using After Effects, Premiere, and Final Cut.
• Use of high end drum scanners to digitize film negatives and slides.
References as assistant / Career
Career: Freelance photo assistant and digital tech
Education: School of Visual Arts - BFA Photography - 2014